HOW TO CREATE A BEDROOM CGI
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
In this course of How To Create a BEDROOM CGI we will be opening a DWG Drawing of an apartment. Then we will clean it and export it to 3D Studio Max.
I will be showing you my techniques how to model walls, floors, ceilings etc. After that we will start modeling/populating/designing the bedroom space on a professional level.
I will be showing you how to create a STUDIO scene. How test and clean models. How to create and apply textures from scratch. How to set up cameras. I will be showing how to work with V-Ray Settings in different situations. How to work with lights and how to organize your scene.
I will be showing you how to create a DAY TIME scene and in the end we will be creating a NIGHT TIME scene.
I will be showing how to render with IM+LC, BF+LC and much more.
And finally in the END I will be showing how to professionaly photoshop your RAW Renders/Images. And how to organize your photoshop files in the future.
You will be able to apply this if you are working in a company or want to work for one, or even if you want to start freelancing.
It will include all the project files + 3Ds Max Scene File 2018 and 2016 versions.
Recommended to use 3Ds Max 2018 or later.
THIS COURSE IS IN 4K
COURSE DURATION - 31:36h
● V-Ray Renderer
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
● How to clean AutoCAD DWG Drawing
● How to export it to 3Ds Max
● How import DWG Drawing in to 3D Studio Max
● How to model walls, floors, ceiling on a professional level
● How to create a studio scene for testing the models, create materials and to export into the main scene
● How to model a bedroom scene
● How to work with lights
● How to use V-Ray Rendering Settings in different situations
● How to set up cameras
● How to professionaly photoshop your RAW Renders/Images
● To Have a Computer
● To Have AutoCAD or DraftSight
● To Have 3D Studio Max 2016 - 2018 or later
● To Have V-Ray 3.6 or later
MY TARGET STUDENTS:
● A beginner/intermediate with 3D Studio Max
● A beginner/intermediate in Architectural Visualisations
● A beginner/intermediate in 3D
● A beginner/intermediate in starting learning CGI
● A student/graduate trying to find a job as a 3D Artist/Visualiser
● People who want to improve them selfs in Architectural Visualisations
● PART 1
● PART 2
● PART 3
● PART 4
● PART 5
● PART 6
● PART 7
● PART 8
● PART 9
● PART 10
● PART 11
● PART 12
● PART 13
● PART 14
● PART 15
● PART 16
● PART 17
● PART 18
● PART 19
● PART 20
● PART 21
● PART 22
● PART 23
● PART 24
● PART 25
● PART 26
● PART 27
● PART 28
● PART 29
● How To Create a BEDROOM CGI - Project FIles
ALL PROJECT FILES - INCLUDED (ZIP FILE)
If you have any questions email me at email@example.com or find me Romas Noreika Design on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomasNoreikaDesign
PLEASE FOLLOW ME FOR MORE