HOW TO CREATE V-RAY MATERIALS
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
In this course of How To Create V-RAY Materials I will be showing you how to work with materials in V-RAY.
We will be covering: WOOD, METALS, GLASS, PLASTICS, MIRROR, WALLS, CEILING, WAX, FUR, LIQUIDS, FABRICS, LEATHER, MARBLE, STONE and I will be adding more Materials in the FUTURE.
You will FIND 2 VIDEOS, just to see an example of How I TEACH: WOOD & METALS on my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z06NF4gFaZA&list=PLc-yxwcR8c8wKtP3D2sVb4Baue5znSzco&index=1
Playlist called: V-Ray Materials by Romas Noreika
The rest of the VIDEOS will be uploaded here in this Full COURSE.
You will be able to apply this if you are working in a company or want to work for one, or even if you want to start freelancing.
YOU WILL GET:
25 - V-Ray Fabric Materials
25 - V-Ray Glass Materials
25 - V-Ray Leather Materials
25 - V-Ray Liquid Materials
25 - V-Ray Marble & Stone Materials
25 - V-Ray Metal Materials
25 - V-Ray Mirror Materials
25 - V-Ray Plastic Materials
25 - V-Ray Walls & Ceiling Materials
25 - V-Ray Wood Materials
15 - V-Ray Wax Materials
10 - V-Ray Fur Materials
All 4K VIDEO Files.
Recommended to use 3Ds Max 2018 or later.
THIS COURSE IS IN 4K
NO PLUGINS USED
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
● How to create realistic materials suing V-RAY
● How to work with material settings and what do they mean
● How to optimize materials for faster rendering times etc
● How to create seamless textures
● And much more
● To Have a Computer
● To Have 3D Studio Max 2016 - 2018 or later
● To Have V-Ray 3.6 or later
MY TARGET STUDENTS:
● A beginner/intermediate with 3D Studio Max
● A beginner/intermediate in Architectural Visualisations
● A beginner/intermediate in 3D
● A beginner/intermediate in starting learning CGI
● A student/graduate trying to find a job as a 3D Artist/Visualiser
● People who want to improve them selfs in Architectural Visualisations
If you have any questions email me at email@example.com or find me Romas Noreika Design on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomasNoreikaDesign
PLEASE FOLLOW ME FOR MORE