HOW TO CREATE A WHITE RENDER CGI
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
In this course of How To Create a WHITE RENDER CGI, I will be showing you 4 OPTIONS of creating white/grey renders for your clients.
I will be showing how to render with IM+LC, BF+LC and much more.
You will be able to apply this if you are working in a company or want to work for one, or even if you want to start freelancing.
3D's Max Scene File will not be included. But you will be able to apply this to your own scene. If you want to buy my 3D Scene or a Learning COURSE of how to create it in detail - please check out my COURSE called "How To Create a KITCHEN & LIVING CGI".
You can apply this course for 3D's Max 2012-20xx.
THIS COURSE IS IN 4K
COURSE DURATION - 1:21h
● V-Ray Renderer
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
● How to make a white render in a professional way
● How to make a white render in 4 different options FAST & SLOW
● What V-Ray rendering settings to use to render white render cgis
● How to adjust them in photoshop if needed
● How to save time in rednering them
● To Have a Computer
● To Have 3D Studio Max 2016 - 2018 or later
● To Have V-Ray 3.6 or later
MY TARGET STUDENTS:
● A beginner/intermediate with 3D Studio Max
● A beginner/intermediate in Architectural Visualisations
● A beginner/intermediate in 3D
● A beginner/intermediate in starting learning CGI
● A student/graduate trying to find a job as a 3D Artist/Visualiser
● People who want to improve them selfs in Architectural Visualisations
● PART 1
● PART 2
WHITE RENDER CGI OPTIONS - INCLUDED
If you have any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me Romas Noreika Design on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomasNoreikaDesign
PLEASE FOLLOW ME FOR MORE