HOW TO CREATE A KITCHEN & LIVING CGI
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
In this course of How To Create a KITCHEN & LIVING CGI we will be opening a DWG Drawing of an apartment. Then we will clean it and export it to 3Ds Max.
I will be showing you my techniques how to model walls, floors, ceilings etc. After that we will start modeling/populating/designing the KITCHEN & LIVING space on a professional level.
I will be showing you how to create a STUDIO scene. How test and clean models. How to create and apply textures from scratch. How to set up cameras. I will be showing how to work with V-Ray Settings in different situations. How to work with lights and how to organize your scene.
I will be showing how to render with IM+LC, BF+LC and much more.
And finally in the END I will be showing how to professionaly photoshop your RAW Renders/Images. And how to organize your photoshop files in the future.
You will be able to apply this if you are working in a company or want to work for one, or even if you want to start freelancing.
It will include all the project files + 3Ds Max Scene File 2018 and 2016 versions.
Recommended to use 3Ds Max 2018 or later.
THIS COURSE IS IN 4K
COURSE DURATION - 60 Hours
● V-Ray Renderer
● Floor Generator - https://cg-source.com/FloorGenerator Try free version first. If it will not work, buy the full version. But FREE version should be fine.
● Multitexture - https://cg-source.com/MultiTexture. It is FREE you just need to log in/sign in. Download it and install it to 3D Studio Max.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
● How to make a white render in a professional way
● How to make a white render in 4 different options FAST & SLOW
● What V-Ray rendering settings to use to render white render cgis
● How to adjust them in photoshop if needed
● How to save time in rednering them
● To Have a Computer
● To Have 3D Studio Max 2016 - 2018 or later
● To Have V-Ray 3.6 or later
MY TARGET STUDENTS:
● A beginner/intermediate with 3D Studio Max
● A beginner/intermediate in Architectural Visualisations
● A beginner/intermediate in 3D
● A beginner/intermediate in starting learning CGI
● A student/graduate trying to find a job as a 3D Artist/Visualiser
● People who want to improve them selfs in Architectural Visualisations
● PART 1 - PART 53 (TOTAL: 53 PARTS)
ALL PROJECT FILES - INCLUDED (ZIP FILE)
If you only want to get the 3D Scene please check out this link: https://gumroad.com/l/rnsapartmentkitchenliving
If you have any questions email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or find me Romas Noreika Design on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RomasNoreikaDesign
PLEASE FOLLOW ME FOR MORE