HOW TO CLEAN AUTOCAD DWG DRAWINGS
ABOUT THIS COURSE:
If you want to start learning Architectural Visualisations. You also need to learn how to properly prepare your DWG Drawings for your 3D Modeling Software. Because this will be very important when your will start working in a company or freelancing with your clients. You will get all sorts of drawings. Floorplans, elevations, sections and other kind of drawings. Sometimes you will get a PDF format drawing instead of DWG. And the worst case scenario is working from a JPG image.
This course will teach you how to work with DWG Drawings. How to clean your drawings and prepare them for 3Ds Max. How to rescale using a scale factor or reference points. Ho to convert a PDF to DWG and how to rescale a JPG Drawing to a correct scale factor and more.
In this course I will be using Autodesk AutoCAD 2018, but you can use an earlier version or later. It will work the same.
WHAT WILL STUDENTS LEARN IN THIS COURSE:
● How to clean AutoCAD DWG Drawings for 3D Architectural work in many different situations
● How to export it to 3Ds Max
● How to work with PDF and JPG drawings and how to convert them
● How to rescale drawings
● How to import into 3Ds Max and more...
● To Have a Computer
● To Have AutoCAD or DraftSight
● Basic understanding what is 3D/2D
MY TARGET STUDENTS:
● A beginner with 3D Studio Max
● A beginner in Architectural Visualisations
● A beginner in 3D
● A beginner in starting learning CGI
● A student/graduate trying to find a job as a 3D Artist/Visualiser
● People who wants to learn how to clean and work with Architectural drawings for CGI
● People who want to improve them selfs in Architectural Visualisations
● 00. Cleaning AutoCAD DWG Drawing Introduction
● 01. AUTOCAD Setup
● 02. Opening DWG Drawing And Cleaning It
● 03. Converting DWG from Foots, Inches to Metric Units Scale
● 04. Scaling DWG Drawing to a Scale Factor
● 05. Scaling DWG Drawing using Reference Points
● 06. Elevations and Sections
● 07. Converting PDF to a DWG
● 08. Scaling JPG Drawing inside of 3D Studio Max